PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
Terms of Delivery
1. Delivery of all articles, regardless of their value, as well as any insurance fee, will be at the expense of AMODORIA Ltd.
2. Goods are delivered to all settlements in the Republic of Bulgaria.
3. Requested items are delivered after payment method is specified and payment has been made.
4. Items are delivered within 5 business days following payment confirmation.
5. To expedite the ordering and delivery process, please contact us at the coordinates listed on the website.
6. If the client cannot be found at the specified address before the delivery deadline or the access and conditions for delivery of the order within the stipulated time are not provided, the order is considered cancelled and AMODORIA is released from the obligation to make the delivery.
7. In the event of customer confirming items ordered are to be delivered and has not been found or has not provided access and conditions for delivery, any subsequent delivery shall be made at their own expense.
8. If the customer authorises a third party to receive the goods ordered, they must notify AMODORIA and provide information about the third party.
Making an online purchase
All prices quoted on the website are in Bulgarian Lev.
Description of the procedure for making an online purchase
In order to make purchases from our online store, you must first read the terms and conditions of use of the website.
You do not need to register in advance in order to purchase products from the website.
When you like an item and decide to buy it, you have to press the "shopping basket / shopping cart" button. Type and number of items will be displayed in the Electronic Shopping Cart module.
It allows you to review the order or proceed to purchase it electronically.
After selecting "TO THE ACCOUNT", a page will be displayed with the following data fields that you are required to fill in:
- PERSONAL DATA – natural or legal entity
-ADDRESS– the delivery address
- DELIVERY METHOD, allowing you to choose whether your purchase should be delivered to an address you specify, whether you will prefer to pick it up from a courier's office, or you will personally pick it up from the AMODORIA physical store.
- PAYMENT - three types of payment are allowed
1. VIA BANK TRANSFER
Should you select this payment method, you must make a bank transfer in favor of Amodoria OOD. Please fill in the field for the reason for transfer with the order number you will receive at the specified email address after the order has been confirmed, as well as product description.
First Investment Bank AD
- for bank transfers in Bulgarian Lev
2. CASH ON DELIVERY for products up to 1,000 lev.
If you choose this option, you should pay the amount due for the order upon receipt of the order at the address you specify. The amount is paid to the courier company’s employee.
Upon delivery you will receive from the courier a document stating the goods ordered and the sale amount due. You hand over to the courier the total amount indicated on the invoice, which is recorded in a handover protocol certifying the delivery by the courier of the goods indicated on the customer’s invoice. The handover protocol serves as a receipt.
3. ON SITE IN THE AMODORIA OOD PHYSICAL STORE
This gives you the opportunity to inspect the ordered items and get an additional consultation. With this option you can pay in cash or at a POS terminal.
- Invoicing – if you wish to be issued an invoice for the purchase you made.
- Additional information – field in which you can fill in any information related to the ordered products - special packaging, to be delivered at a certain time, etc..
You can leave a comment regarding your order if you wish.
After receiving confirmation of the order placed, our representative will contact you and clear all details relating to it.